Grants are important to the funding of your organization; they support your cause and the work you do. Tracking tasks, meeting grant deadlines, and reporting expenses requires organization. That is where Eleo’s Grant Management comes in. Eleo allows you to manage both your grant application process and the analytics after an award has been received.
With Eleo’s Grant Management, you can track each grant’s:
- General information: Record all relevant grant information including contact information, descriptions, award amounts, deadlines, and much more.
- Tasks: Create tasks with due dates and the ability to assign to specific users, so everyone knows their roles in bringing the grant application process to completion.
- Milestones: Enter in milestones, set due dates, and record outcomes to easily gather the information you need to share with your grantor.
- Expenses: Track your expenses to inform the grantor where the money will go when applying and/or where the money will go once accepted.
- Awards: List all award amounts, broken down by due date and requirements.
- Documents: Upload important documents so everyone on your team is able to easily locate the files, from anywhere.
- Reports: Pull reports to quickly and easily gather the information you input into your grant record.
- Customizable Fields: Add in fields to track and organize additional information that is important to your organization or that grant.
And so much more!
The best part is, with Eleo’s flexibility, you can track your grants in the way that best works for your organization. Eleo’s Grant Management provides you one place to record all the elements of your grant application process, right alongside your donor information and fundraising activities. Eleo’s Grant Management is included at every level of Eleo’s monthly subscriptions.