Grants are important to the funding of your organization. Grants support your cause and the work you do. Tracking tasks related to the grant application and the reporting requirements of your Grantor, requires organization. That is where Eleo Grant Management comes in. Eleo allows you to manage both the grant application process, as well as, the reporting of milestones and outcomes required by your Grantor.
With Eleo Grant Management you can:
- Enter and create a unique tracking file for each grant.
- Record all relevant grant information, such as contact information, descriptions, award amounts and deadlines.
- Tasks – track grant application tasks with descriptions, due dates and completions.
- Milestones – track grant operational Milestones and Outcomes with descriptions, due dates and completions
- Award amounts and receipt – track grant awards broken down by due date and requirements
- Expenses – track expenses, vendor, amount and description
- Documents – upload relevant documents
- Reports – produce reports of the various elements of your grant(s) on screen, print, Excel or PDF
Eleo Grant Management provides you one place to record all the elements of your grant application process, right alongside your donor information and fundraising activities. Eleo Grant Management is included and available for use at every level of Eleo’s monthly subscriptions.