Your nonprofit is small. You are on a tight budget with limited staff. How do you raise enough funds to support your mission when there are so many expenses to run the organization? “Quick Click” fundraising on Facebook and other social media platforms, don’t allow you to nurture or develop long term relationships with donors. Eleo gets you up and running with your own personal support specialist so you can start fundraising fast – for the long term.
With an Eleo Opportunity Grant, your nonprofit gets more than just software. The Eleo support team is with you every step of the way, from helping build your database with Eleo’s no cost data migration to personal one-on-one training sessions. We don’t want you to just have the tools, we want to ensure you know how to use them effectively to make a bigger difference.
Who should apply?
- New or small nonprofits who need help in getting started with their fundraising and building a database of their supporters
- Nonprofits with a tight operating budget
- Nonprofits registered as a 501c3
- Nonprofits who depend on donations to support their cause
- Nonprofits who do not currently use donor management software or using a system they can no longer afford
If you answered, ‘THAT’S US!’ to a few of the above, be sure to fill out Eleo’s software grant qualification form.
How does the application process work?
- Complete our quick qualification form to see if your nonprofit fits the criteria to apply for this grant.
- If your nonprofit qualifies for an Eleo Opportunity Grant, you will be immediately emailed a formal application. Because we have a limited number of grants available, before applying, please make sure you are serious about moving forward with Eleo and have approval from your board – do not apply if you are still in the exploration stage.
For information on Eleo to present your board, click here for our Board Members’ Guide.
- Once your nonprofit applies, our team will review your application. Based on your circumstances and needs, your nonprofit will be awarded a 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, or 12-month Eleo Opportunity Grant!*
*The turnaround time on applications is 2 weeks; software grants are nonrenewable.
What do you receive as an Eleo Opportunity Grant recipient?
Full client access to all our features, integrations, and services, such as:
Web Forms & Donation Pages
Donor CRM & Contact Management
Gift Tracking & Thank-You Mailings
Event, Volunteer, & Grant Management
Task & Calendar Alerts
List Building & Communications
Reports & Analytics
- US-based customer support team
- Live phone support and unlimited email support
- Personalized one-on-one trainings or bi-weekly group trainings
- Help screens on every page and full access to the learning library
- Learn More
- Comprehensive onboarding support
- Complimentary data migration of contacts and gifts
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited access to webinars, e-guides, and blogs
- Automatic data back-ups
- Security measures in place
What do we ask of you, as an Eleo Opportunity Grant recipient?
- Enter up-to-date credit card upon first entry (cc will not be charged until end of grant)
- Use the system on a regular basis (2x/month)
- Attend New User Training, scheduled personalized trainings, and support calls
- For a full list of requirements, please see Eleo’s Opportunity Grant Terms & Conditions.