Your nonprofit is small. You are on a tight budget with limited staff. How do you raise enough funds to support your mission when there are so many expenses to run the organization?
Eleo believes every nonprofit, regardless of size or funding, deserve the tools they need to succeed. So, we’ve made it our mission to support small nonprofits, who otherwise would not be able to afford donor management software.
With an Eleo Opportunity Grant, your nonprofit gets more than just software. Our Eleo support team is with you every step of the way. From live support, to personalized training sessions, our full suite of support services are included for all users. We don’t want you to just have the tools, we want to ensure you know how to use them effectively to make a bigger difference.
How does the application process work?
- Complete our quick qualification form to see if your nonprofit fits the criteria to apply for this grant.
- If your nonprofit qualifies for an Eleo Opportunity Grant, you will be immediately emailed a formal application. Because we have a limited number of grants available, before applying, please make sure you are serious about moving forward with Eleo and have approval from your board – do not apply if you are still in the exploration stage.
For information on Eleo to present your board, click here for our Board Members’ Guide.
- Once your nonprofit applies, our team will review your application. Based on your circumstances and needs, your nonprofit will be awarded a 3-month, 6-month, 9-month, or 12-month Eleo Opportunity Grant!*
*The turnaround time on applications is 2 weeks; software grants are nonrenewable.
Who should apply?
- Nonprofits with under 5 paid employees
- Nonprofits with an operating budget under $500,000
- Nonprofits registered as 501c3
- Nonprofits who depend on donations to support their cause
- Nonprofits who do not currently use donor management software
If you answered, ‘THAT’S US!’ to a few of the above, be sure to fill out Eleo’s software grant qualification form.
What do you receive as an Eleo Opportunity Grant recipient?
- Live phone support and unlimited email support
- Personalized one-on-one trainings or bi-weekly group trainings
- Help screens on every page and full access to the learning library
Comprehensive onboarding support
Complimentary import of Contacts and Gifts
Unlimited access to webinars, e-guides, and blogs
What do we ask of you, as an Eleo Opportunity Grant recipient?
- Enter up-to-date credit card upon first entry (cc will not be charged until end of grant)
- Use the system on a regular basis (2x/month)
- Attend New User Training, scheduled personalized trainings, and support calls
- For a full list of requirements, please see Eleo’s Opportunity Grant Terms & Conditions.