A messy database can create a lot of problems for a small nonprofit. Here are five tips to clean and organized your database to operate more efficiently, save money, and build stronger relationships with your supporters.
- Ready to Fundraise in the New Year? Take Eleo’s Self-Assessment Fundraiser’s Quiz to Find Out!
- Top 10 2019 Nonprofit Blogs on Fundraising and Donor Management
- Nonprofit Board Member Guide
- How to Get Started with Successful Nonprofit Branding
- How Tribute Giving Can Make Fundraising More Personal and Powerful