A messy database can create a lot of problems for a small nonprofit. Here are five tips to clean and organized your database to operate more efficiently, save money, and build stronger relationships with your supporters.
- Why You Should Attend The AFP-NJ’s 2019 Annual Conference on Philanthropy
- How to Integrate Donor Research into Your Fundraising Strategy
- Boys & Girls Clubs Of America’s 2019 Northeast Leadership Conference
- 6 Tips for Effective Fundraising in a 24/7 World
- Teen Mother Choices Moves from Excel to Eleo to Support Growth, Improve Efficiency