So how do you advance your fundraising efforts to the next level? Create a solid, actionable plan to help everyone stay on the same page. Having a fundraising plan for your small nonprofit means lazer-like focus on your mission, more cohesive teamwork, stronger donor relationships, effective use of resources and improved time management. Are you ready to move on up?
- Ready to Fundraise in the New Year? Take Eleo’s Self-Assessment Fundraiser’s Quiz to Find Out!
- Top 10 2019 Nonprofit Blogs on Fundraising and Donor Management
- Nonprofit Board Member Guide
- How to Get Started with Successful Nonprofit Branding
- How Tribute Giving Can Make Fundraising More Personal and Powerful