So how do you advance your fundraising efforts to the next level? Create a solid, actionable plan to help everyone stay on the same page. Having a fundraising plan for your small nonprofit means lazer-like focus on your mission, more cohesive teamwork, stronger donor relationships, effective use of resources and improved time management. Are you ready to move on up?
- Your Nonprofit’s Fundraiser Is Cancelled. Now What?
- Switch From Excel to Eleo: How Team Walker Took Control of Their Data
- Eleo Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Continuity Plan
- 5 Steps to Successful Board Recruitment for Small Nonprofits
- Free E-Guide: The Fundraiser’s Guide to Nonprofit Event Planning