No jargon. All action. Tips to gathering and using nonprofit data.
Nonprofit professionals wear a lot of hats. You didn’t think you were going to manage a database –ever– and yet here you are. You’re not a business analyst or an IT specialist, but just someone trying to make the world a better place. Have no fear! Eleo Consultant Community member, Maureen Wallbeoff, offers sage advice for those of us about to take a leap off the data cliff. This free lunch-length webinar helps you push past basic but critical questions like:
- How do I collect data?
- What data should I collect?
- Where do I put it all?
- What’s preventing me from using data?
And move towards using your data to drive decisions like:
- Action related : should we stop or start something?
- Impact related: Did our program or project matter?
- Forecast-related: What results can we expect?
- Revenue-related: How much did we raise and spend?
Watch now, and get ready to move from data paralysis to data power!